Thursday, December 01, 2011

Advent Tour and Winter Look


December is here! This is my favourite time of year. I love winter and Christmas atmosphere. As we haven't got a snowflake here, I decided there should be some snow at least on my blog. Hence, it got a brand new winter-appropriate look today.

Today is also the first day of 2011 Advent Tour. It is my first time participating, my stop is on December 16. See Virtual Advent Tour to visit other participant's posts.


In other news, I have seen a lot of films recently, so you can expect film reviews on Fridays, I'm pretty much covered till the end of the year.

I hope you enjoy your December!

2 comments:

  1. I love it retweeted for you too and I'm your newest follower

    Great new look

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the winter colors! Very seasonal :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!