Thursday, January 01, 2015

2015 Challenge

My new goal in life is to keep hobbies just that: hobbies. I am, after all, reading and blogging for myself. So, I'm going to read what and however much or however little I want to and blog and review when I want and/or can. I was basically doing that in 2014 and in brought back some joy into my reading and blogging, so I will keep it low pressure by setting modest goals.

Nevertheless, I'm challenging myself to read 20 books in 2105 and rereads and books not translated into English count as well.
    CHALLENGE RECORDS:

    Books are listed in order of reading (with the level of strangeness, see my rating system); those reviewed are linked to their reviews and also listed under Book Reviews tab.
    1. The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien (reread)
    2. The Battle of the Queens (Plantagenet Saga #5) by Jean Plaidy - (3.5)
    3. The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult - (4)
    4. Shadow's Claim (The Dacians #1, IAD #13) by Kresley Cole - (4.5)
    5. The Queen from Provence (Plantagenet Saga, #6) by Jean Plaidy - (3.5)
    6. Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles #1) by Kresley Cole - (4)
    7. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew by C. S. Lewis (1/7) - (4)

      Books I Read in 2014
      Books I Read in 2013
      Books I Read in 2012
      Books I Read in 2011