Sunday, December 31, 2017

My Life According to the Books I Read in 2017

Since I've had a very rich reading year this year, I decided to do the my-year-in-books-I-read end-of-year wrap up meme which was created by Christine at The happily ever after:

Describe yourself: Night Owl by M. Pierce

How do you feel: Wicked all the Way by Shayla Black

Describe where you currently live: Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Summer Palace by C.S. Pacat

Your favourite form of transportation: Angels' Flight by Nalini Singh

Your best friend is: Treasure Island by R.L. Stevenson

You and your friends are: Beyond Jealousy by Kit Rocha

What's the weather like: Dark Skye by Kresely Cole

What is life to you: All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Favourite time of day: Shadow's Seduction by Kresley Cole

Your fear: Closed Doors by Kit Rocha

What is the best advice you have to give: Truth by Sherri Hayes

Thought for the day: Blank Canvas by Kit Rocha

How I would like to die: Beyond Doubt by Kit Rocha

My soul's present condition: Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel

And that's it for me this year, book blogging-wise. 

Have a nice New Year's Eve and many good books (and all other good things) in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!